For a good day

Watching an adult working on a PC or laptop can make a restless toddlers curious about it. Toddlers are always on the go and want to learn and explore things in their environment. Allowing a toddler to touch your workspace may not be something you want to do. But you cannot stop a child long. I am saying this from my experience. Most of the posts on this blog are written with my daughter in my lap. So to keep my work safe from her prying fingers, I have allotted some computer time for my toddler. This way she let me do my work without any disturbance and in return I let her have a go at her “work” too. Here is another fun-while-learn activity for your toddler/preschooler. I have compiled a list of 10 best online games websites for you and your toddler. It will help them acquire basic computer skills along with problem solving, recognizing of shapes, colors and sizes. Most of the games are educational as well as entertaining. But you’ll have to be there to make sure no harm is done to your precious PC or laptop. Have fun! blonde jokes