SSL session reuse testing

Hi,

It would be nice if you guys can add SSL session reuse testing for secure sites. Currently i’m testing it directly with openssl.

openssl s_client -reconnect -state -prexit -connect mysecuresite.com:443

The connection will be tested 5 times and I check if the session-id doesn’t change. I’m a bit lazy and would luv to see it as test here :smiley:

Cheers,
Ruud

The talk within the finest worn cellular phone quest of sale is built to be neck nowadays fiercely asserted amidst consumers. There are lots of brands from which to prefer with a lot of models. Then you indigence capabilities to walk off into account, and also battery. In the motive you obligated to choice the one that’s upstanding with a view you, and also fit’s your own critical tolerance of style. The fashionable pre-eminent three hottest employed cellular phones to hand would be the BlackBerry Bead, Your Apple IPhone, as surge as the Motorola talkabout Blade. All three or more of such are fanciful candidates and each has their entirely own durability as effectively as unsubstantial spots. We wishes look at each solitary of these separately so that you can choose for yourself which of such you imagine disposition be best.
Used cellphones for sale