drop in rowing unit 3a

I’ve always had no problems with getting internet on my computer. Now I can’t connect. I’ve checked and everything is plugged in. I don’t think it is a problem with the cables because I don’t get the message “Local cable disconnected”. All the other computers in my house are working fine. I think that something is wrong with the actual computer. I had a trojan (InternetSecurity2010) before that happened, maybe that has something to do with it? I’ve tried Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari. Other odd things are happening too…after a few hours or so none of the applications will work (iTunes, microsoft word, etc) and a lot of the words start to disappear. Likeee, the start button at the bottom left corner doesn’t say start, it just is a green blob and when you click on it, it only shows the picture for each application. I’ve run spybot and malwarebytes scans and they both came up with nothing. I dont have any actual antivirus to run because I was in the middle of downloading Kaspersky Anti Virus when it happened and whenever I put in the code, it says that it can’t download because it can’t access the internet. Any ideas?

scull rowing used rowing shells for sale rowboats wooden rowing boats