Firefox Version?

Are there any plans to make a Firefox version?

It should be pretty easy to get it to work… since showslow already made ways to get har files headlessly… (i havent played with it yet myself).

Is anyone working on getting Firefox to work with webpagetest.org? If so then id like to join in to see it working sooner.

Otherwise I can start working on it on my free time… few countries in south east asia have > 50% Firefox penetration…

To get started, id like to know that urlblast.txt gets from the server, and what should it respond with…

Ideally id like a central place to test against multiple browsers from multiple locations…

Good timing - I’m about to start re-working the architecture for multi-browser support (android is actually my top browser I want to add but Chrome and Firefox aren’t far behind). My intention is to do it in a completely standard way. A bunch of us got together and started the “Web Testing Framework” Google group to talk about standardizing the browser testing frameworks - it has been pretty quiet for a while but expect to see that tick up here in the very near future.

Help is ALWAYS welcome :slight_smile:

Here is the Google group: http://groups.google.com/group/web-testing-framework

Thanks,

-Pat

interesting concept… standardization would help a lot…

the document sounds very agile :slight_smile: