Israel test center not reporting DNS lookup times

The Israel test center doesn’t report DNS lookup times. It always reports “4ms” for the first look up, and completely skips the subsequent DNS look up times.

Sample test result:
http://www.webpagetest.org/result/110822_Y3_40b290aeea2a748ce51f0c54e0e23d2a/2/details/

Research and pilot programs have demonstrated the importance of ensuring separating parents hear their children’s point of view during the separation process. When children are more directly involved, the level of conflict tends to be reduced and parents can achieve more constructive outcomes. The adoption of child-inclusive practices and child consultations in the community sector, as part of dispute resolution processes for separating or divorcing parents, are successful initiatives in assisting parents to hear children’s point of view. The Family Court has also used a similar process with the adoption of the Child Responsive Program (CRP). A recent study funded by the Attorney-General’s Department by McIntosh and Long compared outcomes over one year for two groups of separated parents who attended mediation over parenting disputes. Parents were engaged in either a Child Focused Intervention or in a Child Inclusive Intervention. The majority of parents reported improved management or resolution of the initial disputes that had brought them to mediation. Across all ages, children in both interventions perceived less frequent and intense conflict between their parents and better resolution of it, with a significant lowering of their own distress in relation to parental discord. jocuri cu barbie

The Israel test center still doesn’t report correct DNS lookup times. Here’s another test sample result:

http://www.webpagetest.org/result/111013_AN_a3b0560c8e940cd26884133f2986b790/1/details/

The following is a list of domains & sub-domains from the tested page, and the corresponding DNS lookup times.

hmm, thanks. I’ll see if I can get remote access to the machine and see if there is some other software interfering.

I’m impressed, I have to say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you could have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough persons are talking intelligently about. I am very glad that I stumbled throughout this in my search for something relating to this.bancuri tari