No document complete time in chrome

Hi,

chrome doesn’t deliver a document complete time for one of our scripts:
http://www.webpagetest.org/result/140123_G9_AJ9/

If we measure the same script with firefox, we get a document complete time:
http://www.webpagetest.org/result/140123_R6_ANT/

Sometimes chrome also freezes at the step we measured above. Maybe this relates to this issue.

I have the same problem here not with a script but with a yahoo related website

Chrome: http://www.webpagetest.org/result/140614_T2_a288e95503906ae6b0fc807a717529ed/
Firefox: http://www.webpagetest.org/result/140614_83_e3f2e6009b755e1a248fdf36d0edac85/

My guess is: https://github.com/WPO-Foundation/webpagetest/issues/100

I’ll see if I can track it down today.

Both cases should be fixed now.

The script: http://www.webpagetest.org/result/140616_9V_1101/
The Yahoo page: http://www.webpagetest.org/result/140616_4H_29d4dab4f5d2f999d7d0353c12d720d1/

Let me know if you see the same issue anymore (where Firefox or IE show an onload but Chrome does not).

Thanks a lot. Thats fixed now