Proposal for redesign of webpage test

While the site provides a very helpful utility for web developers around the world, it’s design hasn’t changed much in the last 6 years.

As front end developer who’s used this site extensively, I find the design to be simplistic and user-friendly, but think that it could definitely benefit from better aesthetics.

I’m not not talking about a complete redesign of this site (though that wouldn’t be too shabby either if we have more contributors), but tweaking elements like spacing, typography, colors and images in the existing site to give the site a modern look and feel.

(A concept design I cooked up in a few minutes, not complete by any means)

Related: https://twitter.com/patmeenan/status/827626202076581888

Pull requests are welcome (and encouraged). Particularly anything that makes it more responsive (scaling up to developer 30" screens in particular but a nod to not sucking on Mobile).

The keys are to not lose any functionality and to keep any pull requests small enough that they can easily be reviewed quickly.

I like the proposed design,and it won’t affect the functionality at all I feel. Great job pastelsky:)

Looks nice, what’s the idea behind the screenshot?

Don’t forget there’s lots of features such as ads etc that need to be fitted in too

If you need help I’m in