Target First Byte Time of -3ms

Hello, I have found some of my tests have a Target First Byte Time of -3ms (negative 3ms). The link below is one example and I have noticed several other tests results with exactly “-3ms” and other results with targets under 100ms.

This looks to be an error and I signed up to check on it. This online tool has been very helpful in identifying speed issues with my site.
Thank you,

If unrealistic target TTFB have already been discussed, please link the thread. Thanks

It’s a known issue with WPT where it assigns unattainably low target times to sites that use CDNs, especially Cloudflare.

Get off CF’s nameservers, it really doesn’t do anything for you.