Hi, I’m running tests on the WPT website and keep receiving “Test Error: Invalid Browser” sporadically.
Sometimes all 3 runs will fail immediately, other times 1 or 2 of the 3 will fail, sometimes all 3 are fine. So I don’t know why I’m receiving this error. I’m using most of the default settings, just changing a few things - so maybe there is a conflict with the default ones and what I’ve changed.
My settings are:
- Test Location: Los Angeles, CA USA (Chrome, Firefox,Opera)
- Browser: Chrome
- Connection: LTE (12 Mbps, 70ms RTT)
- Desktop Browser Dimensions: default (1366x768)
- Chrome-specific advanced settings: Capture Lighthouse Report [on]
- Emulate Mobile Browser [on]: Motorola G (gen 4)
Any help is appreciated! I’m new to the tool so I hope this is not a silly question