I’m having some problems running tests using the wptdriver with Firefox and Chrome.
When a test is submitted through the UI it continues to queue the test but nothing is executed.
I’ve checked under the jobs directory and even after clearing it out and running a new test it still queues the test and says that is is behind X other tests.
Running on IE and URLBlast works fine.
Please let me know if there any debug logging I can enable or any additional info that I can provide to help troubleshoot this problem.
I’ve set debug=1 in the wptdriver.ini file but don’t notice any extra logging.
Where would I expect these debug messages?
Also checking the WPT log, can you provide a breakdown of what field represents? I am curious about the last 2 integer values before the hashed string token. First request (URLBlast) works… second request queues and doesn’t do anything (WPTDriver).
For some reason your wptdriver location doesn’t appear to be polling correctly as far as the server can tell (hence the long time). The location names look correct to me but double-check and make sure they are identical in locations.ini and wptdriver.ini (case matters). Also, make sure your wptdriver.ini only has one browser in the “browser” field.
The config files look good as best as I can tell. If you want to zip them and attach them here I can try it on an agent that I know works to see if I can figure out what is going on.
In locations.ini you just list them in browser= as a comma-separated list. When wptdriver gets a job, it checks to see if the requested browser is something it has defined and if not it uses the default that is defined in it’s browser= line.