We noticed that “Fully Loaded Bytes In” increased of 20% between 2017-12-10 and 2017-12-13, whereas the 3 websites we monitor did not changed between these 2 days.
- http://www.webpagetest.org/result/171210_5C_NW5/1/details/ : 2.311 KB
- http://www.webpagetest.org/result/171213_B6_ME3/2/details/ : 2.795 KB
And all measures since the 2017-12-13 weight about 2.800 KB.
Some request seem to has increased, whereas the Content-length has not changed :
- Request 42 : btn_google%402x.png? 2017-12-10 vs 2017-12-13
** Bytes In : 2.7 KB vs 5.4 KB (200%)
** content-Length : 2307 vs 2307 (equal)
I downloaded the HAR and opened it in Chrome Network panel, and the total bytes transferred is 2.3MB.
In the HAR I can see this difference in WPT Version :
- User-Agent : Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.84 Safari/537.36 PTST/171209.231225"
- User-Agent : Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.84 Safari/537.36 PTST/171211.191218
Can someone explain me why ?
Thanks in advance