Confusing Performance Report

I have check performance and speed holes of my website grotal.com on http://www.webpagetest.org/result/120214_8C_37WJ7/ and ZingRo.com is for sale | HugeDomains but i get two different details and i m confused to decide which one is right?

if anybody can suggest me which one is right, what guidelines i should follow

The Zingro test does not look quite as reliable and exhaustive as the one performed here on Webpagetest.org, but it does provide some quick data that you might be able to use. They don’t actually tell you from which geographical location the test is performed, however. A quick look at my access log shows they’re using a machine based in Singapore, whereas here on Webpagetest.org you’ve selected (the default) Dulles, VA (United States) as your testing point. The distance between these two points is significant enough to explain the differing response times that you notice between these tests. It’s not particularly helpful, then, to compare latency results, because one is indicative of response times from Singapore, and the other from Virginia.

Consider running another test here on Webpagetest.org, from a location close to where most of your users are located. If you target the United States, consider hosting your website there, rather than in India, to improve First Byte Time and any subsequent connections. Also, to prevent the 301 redirect from affecting your test results, make sure you test your canonical “www.grotal.com” URL rather than “grotal.com”.

(I’m not sure why, but the Zingro.com machine poses as Googlebot when it runs its tests on a given site.)