Gloucester is alive ? Too much pending tests

Hello,
Today Gloucester is full of tests (Pending Tests (Backlog) : >110). Is this location safely ? It’s not the first time it happen.
(sorry for my poor english…)
bye.

The location is alive but it looks like someone batch-submitted a bunch of tests. I was letting it slide because it was at night but if I see the abuse continue I can put in a block that will prevent them from submitting the tests. I’m also looking at adding something that will still let people submit through the API but will give interactive user tests priority (so the batch tests will be done during idle time).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Pat

I’ve send you a pm.
thanks.

I put in a block for the person that was submitting the bulk tests but the backlog got all the way up to 300 so I also cleared out all of the pending tests.

If you submitted a test and it hadn’t completed yet, you’ll need to re-submit the test and it should go right through.

Thanks,

-Pat

OK, I ran a quick test after I cleared the queue and it looks like the test machine is also down. I sent a note to DaemonSolutions to have them check and make sure the server is ok. I have it hidden from the testing form until it comes back online and I’ll let you know when that happens.

Thanks for the heads-up.

-Pat

It’s back up now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Pat