I am migrating my private instance to a new server and i’m trying to keep all the history, logs, test results, etc.
- The old server has archived all test results to S3
- i configured the new server to point at the same S3 server/bucket
- I have copied …/www/logs/*
I can now see the test history (thanks to the files in www/logs) but when i open any tests that I know are in S3, it says “test not found”
The test does not exist in …/www/results on the new server, nor do any of the related directories because the test never lived on the new server …
I assumed it was something like this:
- request test result in the GUI
- wpt looks for it in the log files (in …/www/logs) to see if it’s valid
- if it is, wpt looks in the …/www/results/YY/MM/DD/… folder
- if it’s not there, wpt checks settings.ini for the type of archiving
- wpt pulls if from the archive (archive_directory or S3)
- then unzips it and shows it in the GUI
Am I forgetting something?