htpasswd protect for WPT folder

Hi Pat,
When i set htpasswd for wpt folder (.htaccess) with security function. It cannot submit any tests.
What do u think about this issue?

Does the browser error out or does it look like the test got submitted but never run? The reason I ask is that the test agents poll the server for work and if the /work/ directory is covered by the .htaccess protection as well then the agents will not be able to communicate with the server.

The browser notices “There was an error running the test(s).” (I use Visual Comparision).
I also check the /work/ directory, there aren’t any jobs created in /testing/ directory. I’m sure there isn’t .htaccess file in work directory.

Aricept Discontinue
5 mg exelon.
Effectiveness Of Aricept
Aricept And Adhd Add
If your father is tolerating the oral exelon, it would be better for him to stay on it.
Aricept Drug
He isnt always good about choosing clothes that are appropriate for the but the past couple of weeks, hes actually been checking the temperature to choose the right things to wear.
Aricept Assistance Program
Aricept Patient Assistance
I also question whether the patch could be considered more convenient.
in your profession before.
Aricept Withdrawal Symptoms
Wen Was Donepezil Approved For Use
read your post with interest do you know of a behavioral neurologist in the new york city area we are desperate for my dad has a longstanding psychiatric history and now alzh.
What Is Aricept

Also having the same issue!

I need to not have the /work directory protected by htaccess, but I’m not sure how to do that in nginx if anyone knows, please post!