Image Results issues

FIRST - I have read the other threads about images returning N/A and falsely showing as 0.0KB in size. I have done my best to confirm nothing in those threads was the issue (see below).

The problem I am having is that I have been optimizing images for the company site since the beginning of June.

Everything was fine up through 10 June at which point I was unable to run new tests until earlier this week, 23 June.

The new tests have all been returning N/A for the images and they also show the images as being 0.0KB (which they obviously are not 0KB):

TEST RESULT

TEST IMAGE PERFORMANCE

[size=small]sorry, I am not sure how to embed the test results and don’t want to screenshot it as an image[/size]

I have always been using the same test parameters - New York, Chrome.

I looked back in the forum for similar issues and found something about GZIP’d images and possible Chrome/SSL problems.

But the site has been SSL all along (since my first tests for this site even before diving into image optimization) and like I said, I was using Chrome in the test parameters all along.

I also confirmed yesterday from our developer that the GZIP is not compressing or touching our images.

I seem to be getting some positive results from using non-Chrome testing parameters, but I would prefer to keep using the same parameters, if possible.

So, my questions are these: Should I dump Chrome as a test parameter? Is there an issue with Chrome since after 10 June this month? Is there something I am not seeing?

Any and all help would be appreciated.

[size=small]PS - I have used this site for years and recommend it to all my clients and employers as it is fantastic. This is the first issue I have ever had with it. Thank you for making a great service.[/size]