jewwatch

The Jew
The Jew Watch Project Is The Internet’s Largest Scholarly Collection of Articles on Zionist History
Free Educational Library for Private Study, Scholarship, Research & News About Zionism
We Reveal Zionist Banksters, News Falsifiers, PR Liars, Neocons, Subversives, Terrorists, Spies & More
The Jew Watch Project’s 1.5 Billion Pages Served Demonstrate Our Focus on Professionalism
An Oasis of News for Americans Who Presently Endure the Hateful Censorship of Zionist Occupation

I wouldn’t obtain stumbled across this joke if it weren’t to go to the gripping headline.
The article said “Pilots: Hijacker illogical during tense standoff” and since I know jews are
usually behind any hijackings, I had to wolf a look. I also be familiar with from observation that the people set
up to wrench apart free these barmy hoaxes are usually fed tons of psychotropic and recreational drugs in advance of
hold by a jewish doctor and knock out dealers somewhere, and it was the beforehand id‚e fixe that came to recollection when
I axiom this headline. Possibly man suggestion is that no person else seems to hijack aircraft. That’s just featureless suicide,
and I don’t anguish what you’ve heard about “hajis”, most people justified don’t do insipid shit like this.
i hate israel

For more resources supporting our cause, visit and read:
kill gaza
kill palestine
eliminate arabs
kill gaza
jew
jew
love israel

Or link to:
love israel
kill gaza