Chess.com is preparing to launch a new version of our site (not what you currently see - a new one built on angularjs and some other neat stuff). That said, we are seeing some front-end slowness in our beta and want to make it fast fast fast!
I’m looking to get some PAID consulting help auditing our new site and getting recommendations.
- develop benchmarks for different key metrics which we can use to auto-identify problems (like… why does this one page have 890 images loading…?)
- identify low-hanging fruit (maybe some site-wide issues, maybe some particular pages)
- educate me on the process
- identify janky elements and how we can reduce them
- tell me what I don’t know that I don’t know!
Please note: I am looking for someone with deep knowledge and experience in this area. I am NOT looking for someone to just run WPT and paste the results You will also be able to see your work get enjoyed by millions of people!
If you are available, please PM me or email chessdev (@) gmail.