WebPageTest Setup on Local Windows Machine

I am trying to setup Webpagetest on my local machine on windows 10.

I have used version 2.15 since on youtube, the tutorial is following that version.

I put the files in C drive for www and agent files, for apache I am using XAMPP, and using the steps to install I am able to get my webpagetest UI page from where we can select location and browser.

The main issue I am facing is that on executing the file “wptdriver.exe” gives me below error:
“Problem loading settings, Pease try again.”

for dummynet ipfw.cmd file I am getting below error:

“0 [main] ipfw 10752 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn’t compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to
the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com
my_socket failed 2, cannot talk to kernel module
ipfw: socket: No error”

I am unable to find some proper guide for this, can anyone please help me out to figure out what is I am missing and also help me in setup or provide some proper documentation.

Really appreciate it.

Thanks
Mueez Ahmad

You can refer this : Webpagetest (WPT) Private Instance Installation using Docker in Windows - YouTube

I am getting following error while pulling docker pull webpagetest/server. How ever I was able to pull agent. Please help me on this. Thank you .

docker pull webpagetest/server
Using default tag: latest
Error response from daemon: pull access denied for webpagetest/server, repository does not exist or may require ‘docker login’: denied: requested access to the resource is denied

Checked on google, It seems that the webpagetest/server image in not available on docker. How it can be resolved .