WPT Monitor - EC2

Hey all,

I have private instance of WPT on EC2 using the latest AMI (currently ami-fcfd6194) but no matter what I do once I try to get past the first config screen I get a ton of errors. One thing different from the latest Monitor install guide is that I’m using var/www as the root instead of var/www/html…

EC2 ubuntu ami-fcfd6194
wpt 2.16, /var/www/webpagetest
Monitor /var/www/webpagetest/wptmonitor

I know it looks like support for Monitor has stopped but does anyone have a step by step guide or some pointers on how to add Monitor to the newer versions of wpt?
Any help would be great. Thanks guys/gals!

-Drae
[hr]
Just adding the script errors I’m getting from the - /wptmonitor/install.php

exception ‘PDOException’ with message ‘could not find driver’ in /var/www/html/wptmonitor/lib/vendor/doctrine/Doctrine/Export/Sqlite.php:69 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/wptmonitor/lib/vendor/doctrine/Doctrine/Export/Sqlite.php(69): PDO->__construct(‘sqlite:/var/www…’) #1 /var/www/html/wptmonitor/lib/vendor/doctrine/Doctrine/Connection/Sqlite.php(111): Doctrine_Export_Sqlite->createDatabase(‘/var/www/html/w…’) #2 /var/www/html/wptmonitor/lib/vendor/doctrine/Doctrine/Manager.php(685): Doctrine_Connection_Sqlite->createDatabase() #3 /var/www/html/wptmonitor/lib/vendor/doctrine/Doctrine/Core.php(971): Doctrine_Manager->createDatabases(Array) #4 /var/www/html/wptmonitor/install.php(262): Doctrine_Core::createDatabases() #5 {main}

I’m not all that familiar with the monitor code but it looks like the database code is expecting the html/wptmonitor path. Is there a setting somewhere where that can be configured?

Thanks for following up. I found the problem, it was just a matter of updating the permissions of the the wptmonitor folder. Something super simple that I had overlooked.

Hi,

Even I am facing same errors while setting up WPT monitor and error details are below. Can you please guide me here.

“exception ‘PDOException’ with message ‘could not find driver’ in C:\wpt\www\wptmonitor\lib\vendor\doctrine\Doctrine\Export\Sqlite.php:69 Stack trace: #0 C:\wpt\www\wptmonitor\lib\vendor\doctrine\Doctrine\Export\Sqlite.php(69): PDO->__construct(‘sqlite:C:/wpt/w…’) #1 C:\wpt\www\wptmonitor\lib\vendor\doctrine\Doctrine\Connection\Sqlite.php(111): Doctrine_Export_Sqlite->createDatabase(‘C:/wpt/www/wptm…’) #2 C:\wpt\www\wptmonitor\lib\vendor\doctrine\Doctrine\Manager.php(685): Doctrine_Connection_Sqlite->createDatabase() #3 C:\wpt\www\wptmonitor\lib\vendor\doctrine\Doctrine\Core.php(971): Doctrine_Manager->createDatabases(Array) #4 C:\wpt\www\wptmonitor\install.php(262): Doctrine_Core::createDatabases() #5 {main}”