No data?

Hi!

First off, excuse me for my bad English.

I have everything set up, the web application where i can submit tests and the urlblaster is working fine. I can submit tests and urlblaster is launching the browser.

However, when the tests have been run, nothing shows up on the webpage. All fields are just empty, the web application just shows empty results. I can’t find any data on disk either, except for the files in results.

I’m using windows 7 with internet explorer 8. Even though i know it is’nt supported, the browser is starting and i can see how long the page has taken to load in the status bar as well as some objects.

Anyone got a clue?

Also, what files should i expect to be written containg the data?

BR

Patrik

What version of URLBlast.exe and pagetest.dll are you using?

Here is a typical list of files you should expect to see as aa result for a given test:

1_Cached_IEWPG.txt
1_Cached_IEWTR.txt
1_Cached_optimization.txt
1_Cached_progress.csv
1_Cached_report.txt
1_Cached_screen.jpg
1_Cached_screen_doc.jpg
1_Cached_screen_render.jpg
1_Cached_status.txt
1_IEWPG.txt
1_IEWTR.txt
1_optimization.txt
1_progress.csv
1_report.txt
1_screen.jpg
1_screen_doc.jpg
1_screen_render.jpg
1_status.txt
testinfo.ini
url.txt

Thanks,

-Pat

[quote=“pmeenan, post:2, topic:92”]
What version of URLBlast.exe and pagetest.dll are you using?[/quote]

I’m Using 2.0.0.209 for both the dll and urlblast.exe. These are the ones that came with the lastest webpagetest package.

/Patrik

Try the 1.7 package here: http://www.webpagetest.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=66

Sounds like you are using the 1.6 webpagetest build. There have been a lot of changes since then to better support windows 7 (build 216 was the first build with working windows 7 support).

Thanks,

-Pat

Thank you!

I can now confirm that build 217 works with windows 7.

/Patrik