Passing CDN

My CDN results are only 2%. How can I improve it?

Do you have a link to your test result? It should provide a list of assets that were not served from a CDN that it thought should be. Also, what is your user base? If you have users from around the world then it makes a lot of sense but if your users are all from one region then it may not be necessary.

I lost the previous test result. So, I run again the test result. Here is the result.
http://www.webpagetest.org/result/140804_N6_D1X/

Looking at your current results it looks like all of your static content is served from the main domain. If you want to use a CDN you can either sign up for one that lets you run your main HTML through it (like Cloudflare) or move all of your images, js and css to a static domain that is on a CDN.

If your user base is all local to the UK you probably don’t want a CDN though so just make sure it actually makes sense. They will make it faster for a global audience but things might actually get slower for visits from the UK.

Thanks Patrick for that advise.

You could load more items in parallel by creating a new cname and pointing it to your image folder and load 50% of your images from www.best-pestcontrol.co.uk & img.best-pestcontrol.co.uk