PHP Error

Here’s an odd one for you. I was reading google’s blog and some people stated that their own blog is slow (considering the topic is google adding speed as a ranking factor) and so i thought i’d put it to the test. So i tried to test the exact url of the post:

But, interestingly, every time i attempt to test that specific url i get this error in runtest.php
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare gettestpath() (previously declared in /home/pmeenan/webpagetest.org/common.inc:54) in /home/pmeenan/webpagetest.org/common.inc on line 71

However, if i try any other url the test will run. But for the life of me i cannot tell what is so unique about that url that it throws that error.

Bizarre, thanks. Should be easy enough to debug. I assume it is triggering a code path that isn’t normally followed (probably trying to generate an error message) which is triggering some code that probably hasn’t been tested since I refactored some things.

Should be easy enough to fix - failcases are great :slight_smile:

Error message is now fixed. I have blogspot blocked from testing because I was getting a ton of spammers submitting tests for linkspam pages they had set up. I removed the block for a minute just to run the test so you could see the performance: http://www.webpagetest.org/result/100617_5DG/

The error was in the code that displays the “blocked for spam” message so thanks for pointing it out.

On the actual results of the test - yuck, particularly the 4 404’s but also a pretty slow start render time (looks like once they finally get to loading the javascript it is pegging the CPU).

Oh i see, well i’m always happy to point out any errors i find, glad you got it fixed.
As a side note, that is quite surprising, i would have figured they’d keep up on such things. In my opinion there is never a reason to have a 404 response in your page loading, especially for items like .css files. After all each 404 is an absolute waste of time and resources.

Wohoo all errors fixed

Klonopin and Alcohol
Buy Alprazolam